New Member here. Offshore fishermen from Southern NJ

Introduce yourself to The Outdoorsmen's Voice community

New Member here. Offshore fishermen from Southern NJ

Unread postby 232gulfstream » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:21 am

Hello everyone,

I'm totally new to the forum but looking forward to contributing in any way I can. My name is Gary McCloskey Jr. and I run a 232 Grady White Gulfstream "Widowmaker" out of Wildwood, NJ. I'm pretty much somewhere 20+ fathoms out to the canyons every weekend and during the week when I can. I don't charter but consider myself a pretty hardcore recreational guy. I love to chat anything pelagic or striped bass related and I love to write reports and technical articles and I have even been published a few times in The Fisherman Magazine as well as In The Bite magazine. I'm not sure what this forum is all about but I'm looking forward to posting reports and sharing any helpful information I can with all of you fellas.

Merry Christmas!
Capt. Gary
232gulfstream
Button Buck

Re: New Member here. Offshore fishermen from Southern NJ

Unread postby biggamecameraman » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Gary thanks a bunch for signing up with us on the first day of winter . we can't wait to learn more about your style saltwater fishing in our local water ways . Captain I dig that name you just came up with well done 232GulfStream is in the house welcome aboard :D :D :D
Keep the tradition alive. Take a youngster hunting or fishing!
biggamecameraman
Droptine

Re: New Member here. Offshore fishermen from Southern NJ

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:48 am

Welcome to the site, glad to have you onboard!!

Merry Christmas
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Return to Introductions