i feel like a new guy

Introduce yourself to The Outdoorsmen's Voice community

i feel like a new guy

Unread postby 10gauge » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:02 pm

hey guys after a computer glitch I'm back. or some reason i could only follow on facebook. i happy to see Quack's back and Quack don't feel bad about using your crossbow. I've been using mine for the last two years but I too have wanting to shoot my compound. I have been slowly been practicing and with help from Turkeyboy I will be at least starting this deer season with the compound. as i said before i could only read the posts on here and could not respond to anybody. i can't wait to see what's going to happen this turkey season. we need to bring this forum back to it's glory days. i miss the bragging and bitchin and ball breaking that made this forum so fun. It's turkey season!!!!! let the games begin
when injustice becomes law
resistance becomes duty
10gauge
6 pointer

Re: i feel like a new guy

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:56 am

10gauge welcome back my friend!! That's awesome glad you are feeling better, Turkeyboy is a good man.

Yes sir Turkey season is coming, no stopping it now!!
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Unread postby QUACKHEAD » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:21 am

Glad to see you back buddy I had the same problem.i tried to reply but it just wouldn't let me and I just gave up after being aggrevatedbut Tommy and old-timer helped me out and I'm back lol I know all prob don't want me back but I'm a new guy now I'm nice and calm ..hey where's 79? He loves turkey season lmao
QUACKHEAD
Droptine

Unread postby ol timer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:21 am

Nice to see you found a way back 10 gauge, I too must say I’d like to see things get back like before. Like I said in another post it’s a new year Turkey season along with Fishing season Fresh and Salt gets us excited so let post up!!

Quack stop getting down on yourself forget about all the BS that happened in the past. There are no Saints on this site!! If you want my honest opinion the reason this site stalled out was because you where Gone!! You generated a lot of interesting post some led to great debates, I don’t want to see a New Quack holding back or being Nice just be you.

Rr79 is sharpening his spearheads. He on a mission to get in the 50 lb club.
ol timer
12 Pointer

Unread postby bigcitybowhunter » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:32 am

Welcome Back 10gauge!
bigcitybowhunter
Droptine

Unread postby Phillyarcher » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:47 pm

10 Gauge,
Welcome back. Hey you said it about the site let's pass the word and see if this can be a interesting site again. I see Ol Timer is back and I was glad to see Quack back again too.
Phillyarcher
12 Pointer

Unread postby biggamecameraman » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:16 pm

good to hear from you Frank thanks for dropping in today :D :D :D
Keep the tradition alive. Take a youngster hunting or fishing!
biggamecameraman
Droptine

Unread postby QUACKHEAD » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Ok old-timer you got it thanks buddy means alot .now let's go kill some big gobblers
QUACKHEAD
Droptine

Unread postby 10gauge » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:35 pm

hey thanks guys. i appreciate all your posts but where did everybody go? i hope they didn't quit but i can almost understand. We spent more together then most people spent with their families. i hope they come back. i know i would miss all the fishing lies oops i mean stories and all those giant bucks (spikes) that got away. But i really miss turkey season. all our guys were at their best with all the ball bustin.
when injustice becomes law
resistance becomes duty
10gauge
6 pointer

Return to Introductions