Fellow Hunter/Fisherman Here

Introduce yourself to The Outdoorsmen's Voice community

Fellow Hunter/Fisherman Here

Unread postby Retired2Hunt » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:57 am

A little about me - GOD is #1 My Wife is #2 Hunting/Fishing is #3 & making then eating Food is #4. Sometimes I screw up the order and get in trouble! :lol: Colorado/Ohio are home.
Retired2Hunt
Button Buck

Re: Fellow Hunter/Fisherman Here

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 am

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you and looking forward to reading and seeing your pictures.
Your priorities are dead on my friend ;) and yea sometimes and get the order out of whack too but do my best.
Also want to say I'm a little jealous have to awesome home areas!! Do you have homes in both or spend majority of your time in one state?

If you ever have issues with the site you can email me =tomcbigbucks@yahoo.com
I'm one of the admins and part owner.
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Unread postby biggamecameraman » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:42 pm

welcome aboard , great to have you so far from home , we hope you enjoy the site and stick around . I have two brothers that live in missoula montana , not far from you , dig that bull elk ...
Keep the tradition alive. Take a youngster hunting or fishing!
biggamecameraman
Droptine

Unread postby Retired2Hunt » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Thank you guys! Yes, I have two homes - one in each state. And because of that it does get very hard to keep those priorities in line. The hunting is great in both states. I mostly hunt in SE Ohio (Cadiz) area as that is where my land is... but I live in NE Ohio as my wife still works for the Cleveland Clinic. I would love to own a large piece of land in Colorado but it has so much national forest that finding a secluded hunting spot is really not that hard. And so I live in NE Colorado Springs the other 6 months.
Retired2Hunt
Button Buck

Unread postby Retired2Hunt » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:07 pm

As for the bull elk - that was an awesome hunt. The next day I called a bigger 5X5 bull in but already had tagged my bull for the year. The 3rd day I had a 6X6 bull come in with his harem along with five satellite bulls - each bigger than my 4X4. It was still an awesome hunt. I will see if I can duplicate it this November. ;)
Retired2Hunt
Button Buck

Unread postby tomcbigbucks » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:52 am

Some good bucks in South Ohio!!
And then you have Elk in Colorado, you are living the dream brother...gotta love it.
Can't wait to read and hear more about your adventures
A country boy WILL survive! Country living isn't a way of life..it's the ONLY way to live life!!
Pro Staff Covert Trail Cameras http://covertscoutingcameras.com/products/cameras/
President Tri-County Longbeards http://www.christianbowhunters.org/
tomcbigbucks
Droptine

Unread postby irishangler25 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:45 pm

retired2hunt I want your life , two awesome states to kill big game . thanks for joining the site welcome .
irishangler25
6 pointer

Return to Introductions