Re: New member from the Rockies

Unread postby OutdoorAustyn » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Thanks all:)
Huntress
OutdoorAustyn
Button Buck

Unread postby netmyfish » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:17 pm

welcome to the site ,Sounds like you will fit right in with me [netmyfish] musky madness and rain man ,We have the same problem as you ,We love fresh water fishing !!!! we use this site too post our catches and get reports from the other members ,right now fresh water is a little slow ,but that does not mean we are not fishing ,this is what we do year round ,cant wait to see some pictures of the fresh water fish you caught this season and your reports,start posting thats how everyone gets to know you ,lets check the rockies out and ill show you the fresh water fish we catch outside philadelphia ,welcome and net my fish
netmyfish
6 pointer

Unread postby MorrisBuck » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Welcome to the OV, I think you'll be very happy with the site. Unlike some of the other outdoor forums, this one seems to have a lot more genuinely good people who are willing to share ideas and help out where they can.
MorrisBuck
y buck

Unread postby Teddy Klark » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:51 am

Welcome, this site and sites like this one are a great resource for all hunters! I look forward to hearing your questions and hearing about your successes!
The more diverse our lifestyle of hunting and fishing becomes the more accepted we will become. Which is so weird to say that because our ancestors were all hunters and fishermen, if they weren't we simply wouldn't be here! It is a way of life that needs to be cherished, celebrated and protected and getting more women and youth involved will certainly help that!
I am all about fly fishing trout in Pennsylvania, and bow hunting and planting food plots, so if you ever have questions on deer habitat I will be glad to share what I know.
What hardware do you run on the trout streams? I am a fan of Orvis personally and frog toggs
Teddy Klark
spike

New member from the Rockies

Unread postby OutdoorAustyn » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:57 am

Thank you all!

netmyfish, glad to see others bitten by the freshwater bug. ;) Looking forward to keeping up with your catches and reports as well, I lived on the east coast for a little while, and it's really interesting to see how much the fishing varies from one region to another!

Morrisbuck, thank you!Everyone around here seems extremely friendly and helpful, and that is great to see.

Teddy, I completely agree! This is a tradition that needs to be celebrated and kept alive - for us, by us, and for future generations. I've noticed a lot more women (and in turn, their friends and families) getting out and getting active in the sportsman world, and it is excellent to see. The more people we can get involved in this world of ours = the more people we can educate = the more negative stereotypes we can blow out of the water. Also, it's great to see another trout lover! We pull some big guys up out of the Mighty Mo right out my back door, I'm also a big fan of creek fishing. Orvis is the way I tend to go as well, however Simms waders deserve a mention of some sort, as I've definitely put them through a lot.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome. :)
Huntress
OutdoorAustyn
Button Buck

Unread postby Turkeyboy44 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:49 am

Welcome to the voice
45 lb Hoyt Dorado Recurve ( at my draw length its right about 50 lbs)
500 Gold Tip traditional xt arrows
Grizzly Stik silver flame and Maasai broadheads

SLAYEROFDEER
Stickbowkilla
Turkeyboy44
Droptine

Unread postby SwampRat » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:18 pm

welcome to the voice. may I ask...whats on your face(avatar pic) ? ski mask, atv mask? paintball mask? sorry if it offends. its a cool pic just curious.

Nick
SwampRat
8 Pointer

New member from the Rockies

Unread postby Annabiz » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:18 am

Your Fiat is a nice looking car. I visited the link you provided. Are those cars really that good on mpg? Awesome.

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Most effective soft for spam in FB, etc.
Annabiz
Button Buck

Previous

Return to Introductions