Just can't do it

Anything with a string and an arrow

Just can't do it

Unread postby QUACKHEAD » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:13 am

I know alot of guys can't wait for opening day in Sept but I just can't seem to drive myself to shoot a doe early then shoot a buck and be tagged out on bucks till november.all my stuff is still put away in my shed prob covered in dust lol fishing just takes over and that's all I can think about till october.once October gets here something takes over inside me and puts a certain drive in me to start hunting deer .I guess it's the turning of leaves and the sound of acorns hitting my house roof that gets me feeling this way .yes I've scouted and dropped blocks since June but I just can't seem to want to climb into a tree till opening day of october.once I start hunting il be hunting hard but until then I'll just relax,fish,and keep an eye out on the big boys I got in my sights.good luck to everyone this season be safe hunt smart and make your shots count .
QUACKHEAD
Droptine

Re: Just can't do it

Unread postby Dastunz » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Season opens here Saturday and this is the first year I'm just not feeling it yet lol. Not sure if I'll get out or not on Saturday.
"Fishing is hope experienced.... Catching a fish is hope affirmed." --PAUL QUINNETT
Dastunz
Droptine

Unread postby ted b » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:10 pm

You going even if you are sitting by your boy. That and coyote needs to be taken care of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
earse the flock boys
ted b
12 Pointer

Unread postby biggamecameraman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:11 pm

QH septmeber in most cases those whitetails don't move very good in these warm temps . man if you can find a big white Oak that is dropping nuts that is the ticket for early bow season :D :D :D
Keep the tradition alive. Take a youngster hunting or fishing!
biggamecameraman
Droptine

Unread postby QUACKHEAD » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:20 pm

My yard is loaded with big green/ yellow acorns lol these cool mornings get me pumped but I'm a afternoon hunt guy.i have better luck with pm hunts.
QUACKHEAD
Droptine

Return to Archery